Tax return 2021
Do your income tax through a specialist in expat taxes from Belastingadviseur Eindhoven. Then you know for sure that you will not miss any tax refunds and you avoid high tax fines.
Contact us!

In the Netherlands you pay tax over your taxable earnings (income tax/ inkomstenbelasting). The experts from Belastingadviseur Eindhoven can help you to fill in your tax return. We can help with any other question regarding your tax return as well. 

Filing you dutch income tax return

Income tax filing can be complicated, doing your taxes in a foreign country even more. Having difficulties with filing your taxes in the Netherlands? We are here to help! We are happy to file your Dutch income tax return, irrespective whether you have just migrated to the Netherlands, are a resident for the full tax year or when you already left the Netherlands.

  1. Sign up and complete our plain Englisch form in less than 30 minutes.
  2. Get a complete and accurate calculation of your personal income tax return.
  3. Pay us to check your completed form, optimize your tax records and officially file it to the Dutch tax office.
  4. Get your excess tax returned to your bank account in 3 months.

Dutch Tax return

You are welcome at our office at Stratumsedijk 6 in Eindhoven.
We are genuinely interested in who you are and would like to get to know you. Because only then we will be able to help you and give you advice that really suits your personal situation and wishes.

Price Dutch income tax return 2021

Belastingadviseur Eindhoven offers various services to help expats with Dutch tax matters and tax returns. Our rates excl. VAT for complete your income tax return are shown below. Complete our plain English, easy to use, online tax form in less than half an hour. We check your tax data, optimize it and convert it into the appropriate tax code. We’ll send you the tax return results, accurately on the dot, in a tax report containing a detailed break-down of the results. All in English so you can verify the results. Upon your approval, we’ll file your income tax return with the Dutch tax office (Belastingdienst). 

With which tax returns can we help you?

You file a tax return by using the P form if you:

  • have received a tax return letter
  • were resident taxpayer in the Netherlands in 2020, but did not live in the Netherlands
  • do not file online for resident taxpayers
  • do not live in the Netherlands at the time of filing the tax return
  • were liable to tax and/or contributions in the Netherlands in 2020

You must file a tax return before the deadline for filing a tax return stated in the ‘tax return letter’. 

If you emigrate to a foreign country or if you immigrate to the Netherlands you will have to deal with an M-ticket / M-form. An M- form is a tax return form which has to be filled in after the year that you left the Netherlands or came to the Netherlands. The M-form must always be submitted before 1 July of a year. Just like many other advice offices, we have an electronic tax return program with which the M-form can be filled in electronically (not on paper). Do you need support or help submitting the M-form? As specialists in the field of emigration and immigration, we have the necessary experience to advise and support you in submitting the M- form. Please feel free to contact us using our contact form.

You file a tax return by using the C form if you:

  • have received a tax return letter
  • are a non-resident tax payer
  • don’t file a tax return online
  • resided outside the Netherlands for the whole of 2020 (this does not apply to expatriate government personnel)
  • were liable to tax and/or contributions in the Netherlands in 2020

You are required to file the return before the deadline indicated in the tax return letter. If you need more time, you can request a postponement before that date.

The 30% reimbursement ruling (better known as the 30% ruling) is a tax advantage for highly skilled migrants moving to the Netherlands for a specific employment role. When the necessary conditions are met, the employer can grant a tax free allowance equivalent to 30% of the gross salary subject to Dutch payroll tax.
To receive the 30% ruling you must also meet the following requirements:
  1. You are an employee of a company in the Netherlands.
  2. You have specific professional expertise that is scarce or not available in the Netherlands.
  3. You and your employer agree in writing that the 30% ruling applies to your situation.

Due date for filing income tax returns

The tax authorities can invite you to file a tax return if they are aware that you are entitled to a refund. Or if you will have to pay additional tax because you have income which have not been taxed yet. The invitations to file a tax return are normally sent in the first months following the calendar year. The invitation will mention the deadline before which the tax return must be filed. Often the deadline is May 1. If you did not live in the Netherlands the entire year, the deadline is set at a later date. Normally July 1. The deadline can easily be extended. If you don’t receive an invitation, you can still file a tax return. It is possible to file a tax return for the previous 5 years.

How we work...

We would like to get to know you and of course you want to know who we are. We will find out soon enough if we can offer you what you expect. 

Good advice is not a simple push of a button, but the result of a well-considered inventory of your wishes and possibilities. We list important aspects together with you. The advisor takes the time in the first introductory call, which is always free of charge and without obligation. You are not attached to anything!

If we can be of good service to you, you will receive a suitable proposal from us. We always base the advisory process on your goals and financial possibilities. We attach more importance to a realistic approach than to creating too high expectations. If you are in agreement with this, then we will proceed with the advice and guidance energetically. That is the starting point of our clear service. 

From this moment on, we will relieve you of your worries and make sure everything is taken care of from start to finish. We handle your affairs quickly and well. This active way of working has more than proved itself in the meantime. 

Before, during and after the advisory process, we would like to be your point of contact. For a long time now, our cooperation has only resulted in satisfied customers. For our customers, we take that one extra step that makes all the difference in many things. Your business is in good hands with us.

advice dutch income tax return 2021

If you are interested in our services, if you wish to receive a personalized fee quote, or if you have any questions regarding the above, please feel free to  leave us a message via the contact form.

Leave a message!

Scroll to Top
× Hoe kan ik je helpen?